The Choice for Hilton Head Hotels near Harbour Town Lighthouse...
The Comfort Inn®-South Forest Beach is perfectly located on six acres of wooded land and surrounded by three lagoons. Coligny Beach is within walking distance. This Hilton Head Island, SC hotel is minutes from area attractions like Daufuskie Island, the world-famous Harbour Town Lighthouse, The Mall at Shelter Cove and the Coastal Discovery Museum. The Hilton Head Island Airport is only eight miles away.
The Van Der Meer Tennis Center is within walking distance of the hotel. The Savannah / Hilton Head International Airport is 45 minutes away. Several public golf courses are less than one mile from the hotel. More than 65 shops, restaurants and nightly entertainment areas are within walking distance.
This Hilton Head Island, SC hotel provides business travelers with access to copy and fax services. There is 900 square feet of meeting space that can divide into three equal sections.
All tastefully appointed guest rooms include coffee makers, irons, ironing boards and hair dryers. Some rooms also include refrigerators and microwaves. Handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms are available.
Guest laundry facilities are located on the property. Children under 17 stay free in the same room as a parent. Golf packages are available; contact the hotel directly for specific group needs.
Make the Comfort Inn-South Forest Beach your hotel when visiting Hilton Head Island. Our friendly staff looks forward to seeing you soon.
- Savannah River Street
- Shipyard Plantation
- Daufuskie Island
- Hilton Head Island Golf
- Palmetto Dunes Plantation
- Port Royal Golf Club
- Salty Dog Cafe
- South Beach Marina
- Coligny Beach
- Coligny Plaza Hilton Head's Downtown
- Tanger Outlets
- Downtown Bluffton
- Shelter Cove
- Harbour Town Lighthouse
- Sea Pines Plantation
- Hilton Head Island Airport
- Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport
- Van De Meer Tennis
- On Site Bike Rental
- Arts Center - Spamalot, Hilton Head Island, SC, May 1-26, 2013
- "America Sings!", Hilton Head Island, SC, May 26, 2013
- America Sings - An Americana Celebration, Hilton Head Island, SC, May 26, 2013
- Birding at Pinckney Island, Hilton Head Island, SC, May 29, 2013
- Tuesday Night Fireworks at HarbourFest, Hilton Head Island, SC, June 18, 2013
- Chicago at The Arts Center of Coastal Carolina, Hilton Head Island, SC, June 19, 2013
- Tuesday Night Fireworks at HarbourFest, Hilton Head Island, SC, June 25, 2013
- Hilton Head Beach Bum Triathlon #1, Hilton Head Island, SC, June 29, 2013
- Coastal Discovery Museum Daily - Turtle Talk and Walk, Hilton Head Island, SC, July 2-30, 2013
- Fourth of July at Harbour Town, Hilton Head Island, SC, July 4, 2013
- Hilton Head Beach Bum Triathlon #2, Hilton Head Island, SC, July 27, 2013
- HarbourFest, Hilton Head Island, SC, August 1-31, 2013
- Bee Gees Tribute Band - Stayin Alive, Hilton Head Island, SC, August 7-9, 2013
Make a reservation with us today and explore the surrounding area!